What Keeps Me Awake
Ahhh look at her. I'm so in love with her. The pregnancy hormones make it even more intense, I think, and I like it :) She likes spaghetti.
Well its 2:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. In the last 3 hours I've planned several graduation announcements, my audition video for Survivor, and my segway from reality stardom to Kelly Rippa-dom. Now, to become Kelly Rippa, I need to have gone on Survivor and survived at least 25 days. To go on survivor, I need to be Mrs. America. To compete at Mrs. America, I need to be Mrs. Utah. To be Mrs. Utah, I need to have had all my babies, and finished my degree. To get my degree I need to finish my last 3 classes. This means that designing graduation announcements all night may be a bit premature. All the other stuff makes sense- obviously.
Georgia's cousin Jacob was blessed on Sunday, and we went over to his house afterward, and it was really sweet to watch Georgia play with all of her cousins in Candice and Randy's backyard play ground. She did get worn out after a while, and wanted to ponder on some things from the swing.![]() |
| What wonderful things, toddler swings are. |
![]() |
| We had matching outfits today. It was so cute we made dad take a picture. |



Love this, love you!
ReplyDelete